I was lucky enough to win the One Stop Craft Challenge back in august and i won a lovely umount floral rubber stamp die set which i have used to make these atcs.
I must admit that it is not one that i would probably have brought for myself as i am not that good at colouring in lol.
I have surprised myself by really enjoying using these.
The backgrounds are my usual style of layering my stamps and blending inks but i accidently dropped one of my ink pads (distress ink - antique linen) on my work but i liked the effect so i dropped it a few more times all over the piece of card, i used an A5 sheet and cut it into atcs after.
The hearts i stamped with distress ink in vintage photo and covered with clear embossing powder. To colour them in i used the works pearly watercolours, i got some good brushes so getting much better results with fine detail. Really pleased at how these turned out.
Afraid i resorted to my 5 points when assembling these couldn't help myself lol, so its main focus in the centre and something in each corner.
I must send big appologies to all those that i usually visit and leave comments on their blogs, sorry but with these stupid migraines i can't spend long on pc and i am such a slow typer so it takes me twice as long to do things as everyone else lol.
As soon as they ease off i can hopefully get back to joining in challenges and blog hopping.