Thursday 24 September 2009

Heart atcs






I was lucky enough to win the One Stop Craft Challenge back in august and i won a lovely umount floral rubber stamp die set which i have used to make these atcs.
I must admit that it is not one that i would probably have brought for myself as i am not that good at colouring in lol.
I have surprised myself by really enjoying using these.
The backgrounds are my usual style of layering my stamps and blending inks but i accidently dropped one of my ink pads (distress ink - antique linen) on my work but i liked the effect so i dropped it a few more times all over the piece of card, i used an A5 sheet and cut it into atcs after.
The hearts i stamped with distress ink in vintage photo and covered with clear embossing powder. To colour them in i used the works pearly watercolours, i got some good brushes so getting much better results with fine detail. Really pleased at how these turned out.
Afraid i resorted to my 5 points when assembling these couldn't help myself lol, so its main focus in the centre and something in each corner.
I must send big appologies to all those that i usually visit and leave comments on their blogs, sorry but with these stupid migraines i can't spend long on pc and i am such a slow typer so it takes me twice as long to do things as everyone else lol.
As soon as they ease off i can hopefully get back to joining in challenges and blog hopping.

3 comments:

cheryl said...

brill set of atcs hun great designs as always love cheryl xx

Liz said...

nice to see these Gail and you at lease attempting to get back in the swing

lovely atcs

liz x

Trish said...

Gail hope you are feeling better the ATC's are really lovely. Trish:)