Wednesday 8 October 2008

Altered Puzzle Pieces



Been playing with my alcohol inks.
I am a cheapskate so brought a child's puzzle from a charity shop and inked the back of the pieces with alcohol inks, then triple embossed with clear embossing powder then wrapped wire round them (yes i coiled the wire first with my new toy lol).
Backgrounds are scrunched sweet papers glued onto card then painted card, got to have a reason to eat choccie lol, added feathers and the puzzle pieces.
I quite like these 2 atcs, i am normally very critical of my own work.

3 comments:

Vixykins said...

Hehe charity shops are great for puzzle pieces and chipboard books to alter, they sell them for like 10p!

Sherry said...

Like the look of the results of your new wire toy - and I love hunting around charity shops too, you never know what you might find.

house no1 fan said...

This is gorgeous, I've never thought of getting jigsaws etc from charity shops to alter - you have inspried me, will give it a go sometime soon