Sunday 2 August 2009

Making a dent in my stash, well trying to.




I am struggling to shoehorn any more craft stuff in my corner so i am trying to use some of it lol.
I have come to the conclusion that i am not a natural scrapper so used some of my 12x12 and 8x8 for these cards. The card bases are thick papers cut to size. The flowers are cut from very bright retro style 12x12 and layered up. The floral sqare and rectangle on bottom card are from a 12x12 sheet of die cut tags. I cut off the tag end, water coloured the top one to show up the detail more as it was very faint and added glitter glue (stickles) to highlight.
I'm not sure if i really like them, worryingly i seem to be liking bright colours just now, what happened to my neutrals and metallics lol.

1 comment:

Liz said...

Gail I love your cards!!! Wish you wold love your work because it is work to be proud off pop onto my lace ribbon blog ttomorrow and there will be a little summat for u

liz xx