Monday 18 May 2009

More atcs







These are the other atcs i have done, the top one went as a host rak with the slide mailers (told you i am way behind with my blogging).
You will see the paper/text backgrounds a lot i did 2 12x12 sheets of them to use up pages from a book i altered, very simple inked pages torn up and layered with lots of pva.
Sepia accents are used to cover the stamped images, not sure if i like this glaze or not i find it more of a pinky brown colour than a true sepia but that is probably just me.
I went a bit mad with contents of my button box, i do like my buttons.
The jigsaw bits was me experimenting with different inks etc.
The fishy postage stamp one i did at the same time as the slide mailers.
Almost up to date now. Got a slide mailer to add but will do that tomorrow.

1 comment:

Liz said...

Wow are they lovely wow wow wow!

Love them ALL!

Liz x