Tuesday 16 June 2009

Bits and Bobs Challenge ~ June


This atc is for a challenge on dc.
This month we were sent 3 washers, a black piece of acetate, 2 stamped images on white card, watch and butterfly.
I used alcohol inks in denim, stream and eggplant on the acetate then mounted it on metallic blue card.
The butteryfly i cut out and coloured with metallic pens but it wasn't sparkly enough so put on icicle stickles.
I had fun with the watch image, the centre i coloured using distress ink in antique linen applied with a make up sponge. The outside i used distress ink in walnut stain. I went over the outer circle and the small ring inside with an old bronze marker it is just about done so it gives you a faint colour which i find ideal for an aged look. The knob i coloured with a gold metallic pen. I then used versamark and clear embossing powder (2 coats) to give a glazed effect.
I finished by using brads over the washers in 3 of the corners and the butterfly in the 4th corner.
Not one of my best atcs but it's presentable.

1 comment:

cheryl said...

hi hun its cheryl of trimmie your blog is ace hun loveing the atc great work lots love cheryl xxxx